Thursday, November 15, 2012

google auty just call the U

Have the Cao justice the female's identity now, have the Qiang clan the leader elder sister's identity, this identity the unlike princess or princess is bad, you are again so of beauty, just need mental state according to general horse,google.So, I am affirmative, you are in his home, the position will be a preeminence, the one and only."
The history Ya Tan's tone lowers the head a way:"I know.Childe, how should do how do!General horse is there, I will make great effort to have the representative, I see, and he would like to also want me."
My exultation:"Is such good.That I came into force our to plan."
Bites of handle affairs an efficiency really quick, add direct in the allusion of Cang Lan under, soon found out a small hospital in the impregnable city city southern strange place,Facebook.Is very quiet here on all sides, the scenery is quite good, in the northern side in the house hospital five in or so, a brook slowly flows through, river left side, if there is 200 meter wide one forest, , between forest and river, have the one the land of the flat expanse and enough fought a horse to run up in a short while.Yang Yao doesn't know that is Ma Chao's sphere of influence here, the northern side of forest is apart from Ma Chao's house hospital only several inside roads also, Ma Chao usually gets to this flat ground to drill a close soldier, here is also Ma Chao to do a martial place.
Sought to like a place, settled tools and implements, Han Yi happy ground of Dian Dian to seek a history friendship.The history friendship faces vindicating of Han Yi and just awkward and shily lowers the head, a words don't say as well.Han Yi urgently waits her to reply, the good words said along while, and the history friendship ran.Fiery the time on the Han Yi's get excited, I smile to come over to see him:"The childe acts really quickly, this just several day, do.Just don't go today,cnn, you must let younger sister preparation preparation, we still want with mother say know.You return to first etc., tomorrow evening, I send a younger sister in person past."
Han Yi repeatedly says well, joy ha ha the ground walked.I sigh tone to return to a house inside:"Does the younger sister get ready?Tomorrow is us time of activity."
The history friendship nods:"You trust, my starting will be very quick."
I shake head:"Is wrong, you don't want to go, what to go to is me.Isn't that I can not believe you, kill Han Yi very easy, the key how draws Ma Chao's attention.After killing Han Yi, I was going to meeting will Ma Meng rise, may sound out him for a while."
The history friendship strain gets up, a hold tight my hand:"Childe, general horse's skill in martial arts is very strong, your meeting can't in danger?"
I lightly clap her hand:"My skill in martial arts you again be not don't know, trust.Give your whip son me."
Lightly the dance moved several bottom whip sons, I pay no attention ask a history friendship:"This how many days, you and Ma Meng get along with of quite good, didn't he intend to bring back you?"
History Ya Leng for a while, wry smile way:"Pour is to once lift, can I always feel that his tone just is playing trick."
"Have ever lifted?That how did you answer?"
Shi Ya wanted to want to answer me:"Was also a words at that time.I seem to answer him, is made decision by him, we don't dare not to promise."
I order:"Still go.As long as Ma Meng once says words like this, tomorrow's affair was better to do.Say that your day arrived and stopped for rest for several days to mother Li, tomorrow's dance didn't jump.As for I went out to handle affairs, the evening didn't come back."

Chapter 200 places a substitute by subterfuge(up)


Unification north ground the article-chapter 200 place a substitute by subterfuge
See again one the eye copper with meticulous care attired much noodles of hours to permit in the mirror, I satisfaction ground stand up at history friendship the in front walked a few returns:"How?Is the flaw obvious?"
The history is graceful already and examines this almost can be treated as the facial appearance along while that looks exactly alike with her, again at my body precursor afterwards return seek along while, just be satisfied with head in the location:"Childe this body attired to completely pass imitation for genuine article, unless the person who pretty much acquaints with two of us can't recognize out.Just, this body attires behaviour ……"
I am light a smile:"Wait tomorrow come back, this body attires and then buried along with for boy, you don't love."
Ya Lian Yi of history is red:"Childe ……"
I ha ha smiled to come out door.The dollar outside the door sees me coming out and coming forward to ask a way:"Fine lord son, do you want to go out?Want me to have a car?Not is say like don't you go out today?"
I rush toward once the Chi smile and intentionally suppress thin voice way:"You make the Cang Lan have a car to go out with me, you are at home be."
The dollar promises 1 and turns round and walks, suddenly feel not to, and then turn round to stare at me to see.I cannot helped but, the cachinnation got up.Dollar this just understands to come over:"Ah, you can be true ……, Hey, really beautiful."
I stretched hand on his shoulder to clap for a while:"Like, don't joke.The Wei Kai there does of how?"
The dollar smiles to return me:" Hence is giving them the Jian to go, led noon city, if the speed is quick, the speed should compare us to return to Ye city two days in advance."
I nod:"That good.The letter friendship miss has been already welled writes, you accept and see mother Li when the time comes of.Tonight, you tightenned door, miss anyones all disappear and have to not have any action, either."
The dollar orders a head again not trust the ground say:"You also want caution.The skill in martial arts of Cang Lan is again high, also fear in case of."
I smiled to smile:"This childe isn't an idiot, my effort is bad, deal with Han Yi also all right already.In fact, friendship the skill in martial arts of the miss is just good, I just don't dare to let she go to risky.Say again, the planned point is a tomorrow morning.My everythings all the preparation was ready, here, you can want to guard a pass."
The dollar lightly nods:"You trust, here can't come amiss.Childe, lord Mr. can give an account again and again, affair regardless successful or not, your life is most important."
I hope the blue sky white cloud of watching from a distance the east and draw a deep sigh:"Lord Mr. mutually treats of feeling, living at present how to recompense of in case of.Don't say, I walked."
Idled away along while for time in the city, wait the small hospital that I slowly arrive at Yang Yao to arrange, the color of the sky already black exert.There is weak candlelight in the small hospital come out through the window Ling irradiation, the abnormality that my Chen reflect is bleak.Bites in foreign time in the hospital to walk, ever and anon the elongation neck looking at background and sees our arrival and quickly faced to come up.I am lazy to get to say more with him, to once the Cang Lan nod, the Cang Lan pulled him to the part to go.In the yard sigh in a short while, I just packed a smiling face to push door to walked into.Tell the truth, still have some the cutthroat in infatuated persons to an inability, say to me, is also a first time, strange can strange Han Yi is hard luck!
Han Yi lowers the head and foolishly looking at inflammable materials and hears voice and jumped a while.See a pure incoming person, his exultation comes forward:"You indeed as expected came, I ……"
I play soft voice and lightly come forward:"Might the childe it not be thinks that I can't come?Does bite?My coming in don't see him."
Han Yi Hei's Hey smiles and stretches hand to daut my hair:"That boy cleverness sends to me, walk.Is fine, you are true the United States, especially tonight."
I don't naturally smile somely and turn round not to see his face, walk to appear at court several ex- let go of the package bringing:"This house sets out really good.Still prepared dishes to go with wine."
Han Yi embraces me from the back:"Can not impartially face you to come in, also want to make you feeling comfortable be.Fine son, heel I, you can't regret."
I struggle to set free from his bosom:"Childe, the night still grows, let the fine son accompany the childe to drink this wine."
Han Yi ha ha smile:"To to to, this is the wedding feast.Fine son, all say a month the bottom sees a beauty is 1 kind to enjoy, this red candle reflects Chen under of the beauty just call the United States."
I slowly pass Han Yi's mouth side on a Zhong wine of Zhen:"The childe really talks.The fine son respects a childe."
Han Yi wears my slow moving slowly drink wine to the utmost, looking at me to smile:"Do you still call my childe?Shoulding call is mutually male."
I smile and make an effort to keep and his distance:"Childe, the fine son still doesn't be used to!Come, again drink one Zhong."
Han Yi didn't connect wine, but held tight my hand and slowly placed the mouth side to the small wine cup:"The beauty's wine, my affirmation wants to drink.Very fine son, we drink a double cup together."Drank a half, leave Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment