Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Beats Detox oding right awayLi

Person, but the adopted father can kill 100,000 enemies, be say, the adopted father has to be severe than uncle Lyu."
Although to the so big number Cao Lei still not the ability be also completely to understand, can know 10,000 people less than 100,000 people.Listen to the Cao hurtle of explanation, he runs to Lyu Bu front of:"Grandfather, you go to and beat with him a , he wants win grandfather, I just recognize him to be a Sir."
He so on saying,Beats Detox, Lyu Bu is thousand times embarrassed, I hold with Cao but is put a cachinnation to get up.Cao house of person cleverness of really many.See, I can hurtle to develop one to resist the side great commander soldier for the Cao.
Hope the Cao Lei vision of expectation, I squat down down to ask him very in earnest:"Small Lei, I come to ask you, you whom learn learn characters?"
Cao Lei a stand breast:"Adult plants an uncle."Does the Cao plant?
I immediately after ask him:"That they are two to all beat lead your grandfather?"The Cao Lei sees Lyu Bu and shakes.
"That why would you like to study with them?"
Very the Cao Lei naturally ground answers me:"The grandfather and daddy says of, learn characters to study, just can versed in literary and military arts."
"To ah.I am to come to teach you to study.Have you ever listenned to adult and planted an uncle to once say an Art of War?They teach you the war strategy, is it way?"
The Cao Lei again shakes head:"Plant an uncle to say, learn first to learn characters so much, so as to read these books."
I smiled and had already smiled very archly:"That is that they think that you are still small.Can I think that you have already grown up, also very intelligent, can study these knowledge, study these knowledge, the small Lei can grow up a great commander soldier and be like your grandfather so severe.I would like to teach you, would you like to learn with me?"The child likes most adult says that he has already grown up, I like this and smallly praise him for a while, the effect comes out right away.
Cao Lei double the eye put only and start noding right away:"Like, good, I want to learn.Grandpa once says, the Lei son wanted to be an invincible great commander soldier."
The tone is really not small, listen to we three adults roar with laughter.However, this small guy likes development development, becoming a qualified great commander soldier absolutely has no problem.So, my accepting a disciple on the whole again , not, should be Tu, ha ha.Certainly, the so little kid could not teach what abstruse knowledge to him as well, looked for person to engrave two groups of troops and horseseses with the wood and did a few sand dishes with the mud, teach he how to let the both sides dozen get up jollification is just.Just, this smallly the toy unexpectedly let the Cao hold the feeling also come since the interest, I have to teach the creation method of the sand dish Qing bag mutually and blare ……, and then be held by the Cao to exploited to go to one skill, also fell putting blame on of whole body.

Chapter 178 startling statement creates a sensation(up)


China Tuo's combining doesn't seem to be legendary of so have healthy in old age, fairy breeze way bone, but maintain quite good, the all over the face is red light, the body is robust, don't seem to be 60-year-old a person at 1:00.Certainly, legend he already 100 many year old, don't I just believe.Make these falsely of, I can also enounce that I was 100 years old.China Tuo is also long to me to smell its, one is an old great physician, half fairy;One is a small great physician, big good man, together, 2 people's pouring is a sort to go together with very much:An old a small, the grey hair is to the black hair.The Cao holds see in garden at oneself of is two such skulls to put together and completely neglect the scene of surroundings everything.
China Tuo lets me to admire to the Chi fan of medical science.Originally I was just to know that he would not° until for the wreath madam maded a diagnosis and gaved treatment exclusively come to see today his, reported own last name as a result, see the old guy concussion thousand times wanted to seek me very good Xu Dao Xu Dao.During the confabulation, I just clear up he excitedly the reason is the medicine square who saw me to his disciple.For a medical skill superb, especially have operation surgical operation high strong doctor, see a ratio own medicine a square higher clear medicine a square, certainly want to meet with its manufacturing.And I also want to clear up the allocation medicine that the numb Fei spreads square, so, nowise reserve to the insight of oneself this aspect.2 people more talk more a speculation and all slowly got in to go to in the study to the medical skill, don't basically and never realize to nearby appear of others.
I choose medicine square's allocation with China Tuo from the medicine material and have already spoken of surgical operation up.Now, I just and full of beansly the inquiry China Tuo for close feather to do of that pares off a bone treatment.China Tuo's the performance toward pass feather is a memory still new:"Closing the general be really God-man, I at that time also just created a hemp Fei spread, put forward make him take one try and see, can he Be not willing to, cachinnation way:Gentleman dead all not afraid, He Ju Tong Zai?I cut open his arm and pare off the bone apply the time in blue, I I's center of palms all emit sweat, can close general to still keep talking to smile breeze to living, and his brothers drink to talk and see all don't see oneself get hurt of the place is one eye, Hun however could not feel ache generally.Until I tie up wound to complete, he isn't wrinkly for a while eyebrows."
Indeed as expected is a strong person, I listen to Za tongue, wish to change into me, ignore that hemp the Fei start to spread to have no effect, I want to drink first, can ast least also be into ego consolation.Thought of here, I ask China Tuo:"Sir, I last time at lately wild saw a pass of general of time, his left arm seemed to be a bit not that vivid.He suffers from of the wound is thus severe, according to the Sir's medical skill also can not completely cure good?"
China Tuo shakes head:"The surgical operation is very successful.While seeing pass general, you should rain before.Is lately wild here and every time round spring the autumn is all damper, the wound of pass general harms and blood vessels skeleton, even if cured at that time will also be subjected to some weather influence well.Make reference to here, I had to have the wound medicine of son cloud to use for pass general at that time up, his arm is subjected to today of influence afraid not obvious."
I smile:"I give the medicine square of Fan eldest brother the wound medicine that is also best my what I made.Those medicine material the all very difficult allocation is well-found, very expensive.If not that Sun Bo Fu in poisonous, I can't also use a so good medicine for him.The Sir's medical skill really involves extensively, I can not understand to poison one vein, this aspect, I still want to study more with Sirs be."
China Tuo shakes a hand:"Not also, for the investigation of poison, I ain't experienced either.Fan before doing obeisance my bottom in the door, Shu have been learning to make pill, more and he is pleased in Chiang-Nan on taking peregrination, doubly interested in poisonous thing, so, he makes the poison counteracts poison of Shu far at I on."
, So that's why.Since so, I also have to give up to study this of interest:"The Sir's numb Fei spreads how is the effect in nowadays?"
China Tuo smiles:"Develop for several years, have already attained effect now.Patient after taking, small half of two-hour period can't feel the pain-suffering on the body again, can see me fight with weapons but don't know a pain in the infected part."
I am wrinkly for a while eyebrows:"Sir, that is to say if want a first aid, for example the great commander gets hurt to need have operation urgently to or sews up the time of wound, tingling Fei to spread can not be used, and etc. doesn't rise!"
China Tuo nods:"Arrive is also.Can directly spread hemp Fei the Sa is on the wound, the effect isn't obvious."
I ponder for a while:"Do not know whether Sir would like to the induction and of the medicine that the hemp Fei spread square such as, I with Sir together the viewpoint let it again have an improvement."
China Tuo has no the least bit hesitant, start to write to write a medicine a square right away, write while saying:"The Tuo has been thinking that the medical science is the ability and learning of public share, more many people know, the person who save saves more many.These medicine squares all save the person's thing, should everyone use together, I can't hide part of something."
I move and also write down the quite a few that oneself gains a lot of insight confidence to grow to cure a medicine a square to him.After exchanging many insights each other, I think of one person:"Sir can Zhang Ji of the understanding, Zhang Zhong Jing Zi You Xi?If hear that the this person medical skill is also very superb, is good at curing various infection plague.The fabulous and this person Zhao has 《typhoid miscellaneous disease theory 》 one book, such as really want to do obeisance to read."
Speak of Zhang Zhong Jing Zi You Xi, many in the tone of China Tuo a silk envy:"District magistrate piece is the person of high and upright character, the Tuo is rather many once lucky to come to visit district magistrate, also an income.Its work is even classic, compare inside through nowise inferior to.Son cloud small friend medical skill top although have original place, however will enter 1 F more by district magistrate piece's Zhao own perfect scholarship."
For Zhang Zhong Jing Zi You Xi, elder brother Yu says this person with concentration the research of medical science, have never stimulated in the key figures, pour the book of Zhao is through Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment