Tuesday, January 29, 2013

cnn e of Duo world becom

Want to pour the hard water in the heart toward him just, but didn't expect his proposal is their alliance.


Chapter 5 talks to smile to bring peace to country a



Ao cloud air constantly hopes me, I don't know how to answer him and only hoped his wry smile for a while.
Ao cloud tiny smile way:"I know to depend on for a sky, a life time elder brother, the momentary half will can hardly decide, this kind of matter to our brothers calculate important event not and up, but to world but is prominent."
See words in his words, hoping of my doubt he, wait him to my explanation.
Ao cloud made an expression of eyes, three girls lovely come out a house to go to one after another and led a short while, his light way:"A life time elder brother is his/her own person, I not taboo what.Although"the chain machine shop" is known for world by refining cold weapon, in fact we to hot the weapon is same professional, we use to develop annually hot the budgets of the weapon the all unlike cold weapon is little, but four greatest each government of star, all how much have connection with us.Four greatest star annually the sale quantity of weapon, we"the chain machine shop" all occupy a half."
My regrets sighed tone and had already mostly understood his meaning.
He immediately after way:The circumstance of "" wash Wu Tang" with we mostly bad not how much, had four greatest stars half of medicine businesses at least, "he satisfiedly smiled to smile, Ao however way:"The four greatest saints not only fixs to compare for high unique world, connecting doing business, also no man canning."
I connect to come over a way:"You my alliance, this huge economic strength almost can the activity of or so government, if the any violent organization, dark influence there are no weapon and medicine, anything also does don't become."
Ao cloud hopes me to say with smile:"Is this falsely your aim, you I cooperate, another of naturally, at least at you I livinged of the years will be a peace peaceful times, the whole country is happy.And I, although is inattentive whether peaceably or war, I also worth striving for, my target is the influence that expands our Xiao house, become four greatest stars first noble family, you I cooperate this target to reach very easily, I think that I should higherly pursue, ha ha!"
Talk, Ao cloud was naked to flickeringly hope me, his words am a tremendous temptation to me,Facebook, my pursue, my target don't live happily and allow by the world people's for oneself.And Ao cloud is also very understand of speak his/her own purpose, this makes me feel him to trust.
Three uncles' sons, I think that I should believe of lead him.
I raise the cup of filling the wine, tiny smile way:"Is each to take need!"
Ao cloud is straightforward of ha ha say with smile:"The elder brother of a life time is enough generous, I like you personality like this toast for our cooperations."
Make decision the whole body is all light loose, I leisureliness way:"Enjoy for person of world toasting, they at least 100 years of peaceful life canning."
I infuse a cup wine entirely mouth, fill with regrets in the heart, I and Ao cloud a few words for the world settle next the peace in a hundred years, I finally can easily, and conducted power to also hand over to him, I also fall of heart in the province is labor-saving, the right makes people corrupt, Ao cloud will deny will change because of owning stronger real strenght of dissatisfied foot present condition, the wild diagram competes for hegemony world, I can not also completely let go of heart.
Ao cloud is natural and unrestrained of let go of the wine cup, suddenly take place a sharp roar, almost at his moment of voice, I finally discover it's not in the right, a few black dress persons don't know where suddenly appear.
I just wanted to begin, but saw them to politely kneel to hang a way in front of Ao cloud:"Little lord!"
Ao cloud turns head to I light on smiling, way:"A life time elder brother unimportant piece, this severals belong to under is what old headman trains to protect me in person safety, alas, the old headman always feels my fighting skill is lowly, can not protect own safety, so arranged this, severals revokes to follow me for ogreish guy day and night 24 hours, even at the time that I made love, they all wanted with at nearby."
Although what he said is agile,I don't dare with the light heart, this a few guys fixs for even I see not and deeply, and the activity is like breeze, fast but silently have no voice interest, my coming in unexpectedly hasn't been feeling their several people's existence till now, really too terrible, I don't dare to imagine, if they want to assassinate me, I actually can hold up several individuals attack.
I secretly swallowed one mouthful spittle, suddenly thought Ao cloud why suddenly they severals calls out.
Ao cloud starts and greatly treads to walk to a to face to the wall before the wall and stretched hand in a certain part to clap for a while and immediately appears a supercomputer in his in front, a ring out the male voice of lifeless motion"the intelligence remain on standby on the first."
Ao cloud way:"Check for me to seek" washes Wu Tang"the data of the Hong Li."
The words sound just fell, include the photograph of Hong Li at inside, all data immediately an item appears on the big screen and went to a pole in detail.Ao cloud is once turned round to several humalities that still kneel on the ground:"A week inside, killed this person of photograph, otherwise need not came back."
Is a few mysterious the black dress person didn't talk, just tiny on noding, immediately bounce but rise, in the sky in a twinkling invisible, turn an eye to disappear at outdoor.
Although Ao cloud does so to have more the Zu act in another's place of suspicion, but be also regarded as 1 kind to set free to me.
Ao cloud after hoping several personal disappearances, to I tiny smile way:"The business of a life time elder brother's don't know how to do it makes reference to have no worry to me, this matter, I to put for you even, you as long as return to receive "wash Wu Tang" smoothly like, the Hong Li is deathless to are very big threats to us."
I know perfectly well a way, he says very to, but still have some cant not bear to of sighed tone, regarded as the pawn to the person to see always isn't what I can do, but for the sake of the peace in a hundred years, my only seeing to familiar the way of doing of Ao cloud don't see.Hope his dead, can also make me smooth connector"wash Wu Tang".
Just I know and want extremely smooth connector"wash Wu Tang", however is a Chi the person say dream just, Hong sea so several years of plan, definitely has a lot of decorations, isn't me the burst out come of inherit a person can lightly loosen and then can take over.
But there is Ao cloud helping me, I believe that none of all theses is problem.
The mood of Ao cloud looks very good, to my full of beans way:"According to the elder brother in sky, the ancient times contains byword, " heavy snow Rui is plentiful year of", it has been two days since this continuing heavy snow snowed,cnn, whether at the right moment print to shine on early spring hereafter will be the peace in a hundred years."
Ao cloud walks to the front of the door and suddenly opens a door and rush toward since then cold breeze snow of noodles to immediately make once two of us' spirit flap, I come forward several steps to be alongside of with him to stand, ice snow hope to outside float to fly, I slowly of way:"The right makes people corrupt, real strenght of huge will make people beside herself."
Ao cloud bursts out laughing a way:"The elder brother of a life time, you are afraid I own too great real strenght, can not control own desire!Trust, Ao cloud ambition isn't here, my great ambition is everyday in can lead a happy-go-lucky life, the beauty is embracing, Zong idea flower bush, had better the world beauty all return me, I wish enough Yi."
I roar with laughter:"Like a " I wish foot Yi", a life time the elder brother's ambition is very big, world beauty ha, even if your flower offer the physical strength in this lifetime perhaps can not get 1/1000, either."
Ao cloud accompanies me a piece of cachinnation get up, for an instant, two chase a straightforward laughter town the sky ,google, in the private courtyard, arrive still Be not afraid of be made a bedlamite processing by the mistake.Imitate a Buddha God be also been infected by our Hao feeling, two days and one nights endlessly of heavy snow, unexpectedly size down in our laughters.
Ao cloud way:"Is really that the sky help me, make reference to beauty, I again the itching to do Yang get up, front a period of time, the dreamlike star still really comes to the big beauty of two extremely beautifuls, one is cold gorgeous incomparable, another beauty like flower, 2 people's aring rated as is the spiritual influence of Duo world become, God of the boon spoil, while I have been aming occupied in trifles although heart in thousand want to see, ten thousand want to see,have been canning not get away.Today at the right moment, all vexed persons' businesses solved and again saw a life time elder brother, the not equal to life time elder brother accompanies me a, we now see, how?"
I naturally say with smile:"Month elder sister Shi's evaluation to a life time elder brother can take seriously is at 1:00 not leave."
Ao cloud loses to smile Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment