Monday, December 10, 2012

Facebook ire a waist wayA f

Wearing is small strong the cellular phone"Pa" the ground closed.
I stretched one the lazy waist say:"Be getting more tired, go up to sit meeting son, in the evening eat well!To,google, the view little affair doesn't blame and scold him too much and speak with you the understand truth went, we were secret societies, could not made money liked this of, lack money a flower for the Zhi voice, secretly and so do to breach to help a rules!"
"I know how to do, four elder brothers, though he is my cousin,still made to help a rules similar don't go!Don't say is up and must, was a penny Qian Si to take to also want to carry out domestic discipline!"Wear small strong resolutely say.
I walk into his office and lie on the sofa to say:"Have no so seriously!He isn't to pocket 10,000,000, a somebody else give his discount, he is just not understand to do like this is similar to misappropriating the secret society finance,cnn!Don't know not is offense, so, Rao he this time, after all is that he helps us the clues found out, let Huang Tian Xue sign a great achievement than send to him how much bill the beauty is all useful, the view is little to also at last once fold the achievement!"
Wear small strong gratefully to I an embrace a boxing way:"Four elder brothers!Thank!I really didn't know what good, I thanked you for the small view!"
I smile to say:"Be free, seek a place sleeping for me, that seeks two girl's night lives for a while in the evening, this period of time, the bitterness dies I!""Ha ha!This is still difficult to do!We go to in the evening the Di dint there eat to roast, this guy shotgun changed cannon, you also didn't see for a long time, and now the somebody else was to roast big wine shop!That depend on a thou beautiful but still miss four elder brothers, last time we past the somebody else still started to ask you!Don't be ungrateful to Wei I the Er miss is spoony to your one ah ……"





The 12th flood and field fights chapter 179 to roast whole sheep especially
Renew time:2010-12-114:48:57 chapter word numbers:2520


Chapter 179 roasts whole sheep (Everyone in person kiss consumedly, the monthly ticket PK started again in August, if you are VIP to hire by the month a customer, so you had a few monthly tickets, snow wolf begged you and threw the monthly ticket to the An, you order my book page of that ordering is then a monthly ticket for a while, there are several pieces ordering several bottoms.Your monthly ticket is the power that we renew!Snow wolf thanks politely!!!)
……
Arrive at the back street of the road of fairy Xia this time, the true variety is very big.Far and far see go to see one neon flicker, a small building of three story highs, building side and all sign huge neon light before the building advertisement brand, top fluorescence flickering big word"true colors of a hero northwest special feature restaurant".
I the break into laughter voice come a while:"Is true***color!One isn't enough to still make 2!The Di dint make method like this is not to the ground, ha ha!"
"Four elder brothers, formerly he a big gear also make the breeze breeze fire fire, opened up such a big wine shop now, more game invincible, in still have famous of inside Ba expect 40 thief performance, ***, isn't the share that sees at everyone's friend up,Facebook, really want to accept the store of Ya, this store can really***earn money, explode every day full!"Wear small strong introduce, I see really a lot of cars in the front of door being seeking a parking lot.
We are the biggest rascals down this street, but have no parking lot but similar have no Zhe, always can not make people lift the somebody else's car to walk to push away.
Is very helpless, we two cars have to stop before leaving a night club door that is called "the dreams are all" that the true colors of a hero still has a distance.The public security of doorway is certainly all brothers of the whole world company, their understanding wears a small strong car and comes over to guide a parking lot for us right away.
The car stops well, I and wear small strong get off, a few public securities sign in a side to bow a way:"The strong elder brother is good in the evening!The view is little to is good in the evening!"The their understanding wears small strong and wear a small view, the nobody knows me, I am so anti- and feel very comfortable, need not always carry in front of younger brother, I and week the good station is in the wayside and wear small strong with wear the small view walks on the behind, and two bodyguards follow.
Shanghai of the early autumn remains sultry, the street in evening all comes out to enjoy cool air the crowd that the Liu bends everywhere, I suddenly have grow feel like separate a life time of felling, I am like a foreign a day guest, is peeping the person of full avenue to flow, I ain't them in the middle of one member, I feel that I is one to see a guest, I of the world has already kept off them of life.
A rightness of loverses once walked in front of me and looking at them ten mutually button up a ground of hand in hand to walk, then produced one admiring of silk and jealousy!If there is also neighbouring girl like this, does the girl friend of the son sort like this walk by the side of the street together with me?
Scan widely to hope to go, unexpectedly of the all of the street men and women with gorgeous color, but we severals wear black suit to walk in the crowd, anti- pour to seem to be some inharmonious.
A while before my mood isn't very good, arrive at the front door of true colors of a hero, the front of door unexpectedly stands four Xinjiang beauties, wear small Gua, wear a small hat of watermelon, full head carefully small plait.
They are busy in sending best regards to the guests who pass in and out, mouth in"welcome" to"thanks for coming" of the voice is continuously.Our six definitely very firm eyes to big man, the guest of doorway sees we come over to all move out of the way to the both sides, and someone whispers, mama of, I dislike so!I suddenly discover that I was no longer a person who is placed in normal life status!
Inside in court in the door of small two have already come up to, nod to admire a waist way:"A few eldest brothers in please!Strong elder brother our owner stayed the best graceful for you, the third floors admired an airtight country!The upstairs please!"
The public house of 3 F floor incredibly still installed elevator, we were led an elevator, the owner equally avoids being seen in succession, I some Qie languages that don't understand, suddenly hear a :"That is the strong elder brother, quick Shan!"
Originally people are afraid to wear small strong!I don't know a that what they took to all do here to let people frightened affair, just I feel so the tree greatly recruit breeze not good, drank certain important point to stir them under etc..
"Admiring an airtight country" is the graceful of biggest the third floor, we six noodleses that all sit in Taiwan up still seem to be more open spaces.List's repairing is all Islam style, have a liking for be full of northwest foreign country romantic feeling.
The Di dint came in and came over at the sight of me with me to embrace each other a way:"Four elder brothers, my friend!Is so long-term you don't come, you see me here especially the idea prepared luxurious Gao Jian, be give four elder brothers the honored guest like this prepares!I missed you, tonight we an inebriate a square to rest!"
I make an effort to carry on the back to clap after him, I push away him to say:"Drink I don't go, I admitted defeat, ha ha, I want to eat you to bestly roast whole sheep here!"
"All have to all have, there is also the benefit of gold Yi, true colors of a hero and Yi benefit king, of a lot of Xinjiang wine, you have to drink what wine all have!" Di dint's remaining is enthusiasm have been already added, he attends to needs attendant to upwards carry various small vegetables, two bottles of golds Yi benefit and two bottles of true colors of a heros all put to come up.
Wear small strong say:"Like, we severals eat a fatty sheep all right already, Di dint, so big field son you to favour, call a few Weis son of my younger sister Ers to dance to add to the fun and then go!"
The Di dint nod a way:"Like!Need what shout me to come over, don't deceive a strong elder brother, I come to a few old friends from the west Yi Si Tan tonight here, all of them are our Wei the race hero of my Er!In the next door, I drink together with them, you occupy and then make the attendant past to call me!Four elder brothers wait to descend me to come to accompany you again to drink, ha ha!"
The friend of Yi Si Tan?The race hero of Wei my Er?I think of Ma Jiao whom Zhang Feng says to sell a black gun to the west a while of next, have never thought, the Yi Si Tan terror group has already silently sneaked in Shanghai!
Wear several small strongs but have no felling, roar with laughter to let the Di dint walked, immediately after, 56 be dressed in Wei my Er long skirt of the young girls carry song to carry dance at our dining table the small satges of a specially made of the front was lightly moving to dance, roasted whole sheep also be aroma floatingly pushed by a fine serving cart to come up, one has a liking for the golden oil brightly roast whole sheep to lie prone Fu in the stainless steel dinner plate.
The colored silk that fastens red on the sheep head neck beats beautiful flower knot and keeps a mouth side to put a to chase delightfully fresh parsley.There is one sharp Xinjiang bayonet of chasing on the serving cart, the attendant pushes the car to sit at first Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment